The laws of the United States shall apply to the collection of Personal Information as defined below. The laws of the United States and other countries to which we may transfer your personal information may not provide a level of protection equivalent to the laws in your home country, if you are accessing websites intended for United States consumers from outside the United States.
Data Protection Act in Europe (DSGVO)
- The data provided by you (name, title, date of birth, telephone number, e-mail address, postal address) and the data about your JK7® purchases or JK7® stays will be stored to the required extent and for the duration of the business relationship and used for sending information and advertising about JK7® products by e-mail and post, sending an electronic newsletter, information about the availability of ordered cosmetic products and inquiries about stays in the JK7® Retreats by telephone and e-mail.
- The JK7® management is responsible for the processing and can be reached under the following contact details: JK7 SPA & WELLNESS LLC, 59-338 Wilinau Rd. Haleiwa, Hawaii 96712, USA, Phone Number +1 808 638 7020
- In the event of a transfer of management, you agree to the co-transfer of the above data and the transfer of responsibility to the new business owner.
- You can revoke your approval at any time by letter to JK7 SPA & WELLNESS LLC, 59-338 Wilinau Rd. Haleiwa, Hawaii 96712, USA, Phone Number +1 808 638 7020. From the time the revocation is received by the company, no further data processing will be carried out on the basis of this declaration of consent. The legality of the processing of personal data remains unaffected until the revocation is received.
- The right to information, correction, cancellation, restriction of processing, data transmission and complaints can be asserted by you at any time to the data protection authority.
We use functions of the web analysis service Google Analytics for the purpose of demand-oriented design and continuous optimization of our website.The provider is Google Inc.; 1600 Amphitheatre Parkway Mountain View, CA 94043, USA. Google Analytics uses so-called “cookies”. These are text files that are stored on your computer and enable an analysis of your use of the website. The information generated by cookies about your use of this website is usually transferred to a Google server in the USA and stored there.
We use Google Analytics only with IP anonymization enabled. This means that your IP address on this website will previously be reduced by Google within Member States of the European Union or in other states which consented the Agreement on the European Economic Area. Only in exceptional cases will the full IP address be transmitted to a Google server in the USA and shortened there.
You can also prevent Google from collecting the data generated by the cookie and relating to your use of the website (including your IP address) and from processing this data by Google by downloading and installing the browser plug-in available under the following link:
Further information on the use of data for advertising purposes by Google, setting and objection possibilities can be found on Google’s websites: https://policies.google.com/technologies/partner-sites?hl=en / https://policies.google.com/technologies/ads?hl=en / http://www.google.de/settings/ads and http://www.google.com/ads/preferences/